NJC Level 3b, point 8 - £8063 per annum
15 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (3 hours a day with some flexibility on times worked).
We are looking to appoint a dedicated, hardworking and highly motivated Site Agent to contribute to our vibrant and caring primary school from 19th August 2019.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of site management including a wide range of duties and responsibilities connected with the buildings and grounds of the school. Full training will be available if and as required.
We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic person who:
- Strives to be the best, having high expectations of themselves and of their work
- Is well organised and demonstrates real commitment to team work
- Is reflective of their own practice and prepared to use their initiative
- Demonstrates accountability for ensuring they secure high quality support for school improvement
- Has significant experience or skills in a trade
- Is competent at basic building repairs and maintenance
- Has knowledge of Health, Safety & Welfare requirements
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, positive, well organised, flexible, an excellent communicator and possess the ability to work in close partnership with staff from across the school and wider community as directed.
If you would like to join our highly motivated and talented staff, we would be pleased to hear from you.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted Feb2018
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community
- A strong team of dedicated staff
- A commitment to the professional development of all staff
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
Further details and an application form can be obtained from the school office on 01767 699806 or the school website, www.mapletreeprimaryschool.com
Closing date: Thursday 18th July 2019
Interviews will be held on Thursday 25th July 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.