Maple Tree Vision and Aims
As a welcoming, enthusiastic and outward looking school, Maple Tree Primary School provides a happy, safe, secure and stimulating learning environment in which all individuals will become numerate, literate, creative, curious and caring; valuing themselves and others.
We work alongside others in the local community to ensure the further development of all and in doing so, endeavour to become a centre of excellence within our learning community.
We believe that all at Maple Tree Primary school should demonstrate the school values and:
• be happy and enjoy their school life
• feel that learning is worthwhile
• have a sense of pride and belonging in all that they do
• act as good role models for others
• be able to act independently, whilst also co-operating with others
• feel secure in a safe environment
• have the ability to cope with change no matter how big or small
• aim high and achieve their full potential in all areas
• understand their role in the community and be a good citizen
• build on their self-esteem, be confident
• feel valued by everyone and have a sense of their own value
• have opportunities to think creatively
• be respectful towards others and develop good social skills
• feel encouraged and keen to try a wide variety of experiences
• work in partnership with each other (pupils, parents, Governors, other schools, local community, Pinnacle Trust and LA) to promote high expectations and continuous improvement.