Lower Key Stage 2
There are three classes in this lower key stage group for children aged 7 – 9: Hawthorn (Year 3), Rowan (Year 4) and Poplar (Year 4).
All teachers plan together so that the children get the same opportunities. Individual teachers then differentiate the work within their class to suit the children’s needs.
The Lower Key Stage 2 team consists of
- Mr Neill - Year 3 teacher (Hawthorn)
- Mrs Cahill - teaching assistant for Year 3
- Ms Cassidy - Year 4 teacher (Rowan) Key Stage Leader
- Mrs Rowley - Year 4 teacher (Poplar)
- Mrs Green - teaching assistant for Year 4
- Mrs Jones - Cover Supervisor
- Miss Milne - PE teacher