Key Stage 2
There are five classes in this key stage for children aged 7 – 11 Poplar (Year 3/4), Rowan (Year 3/4), Juniper (Year 5), Cherry (Year 5) and Elder (Year 6).
To prevent the children repeating any work, we have a two year rolling programme of themes. All teachers plan together so that the children get the same opportunities. Individual teachers then differentiate the work within their class to suit the children’s needs.
The Key Stage 2 team consists of
- Mrs Scott - Year 3/4 teacher
- Ms Cassidy - Year 3/4 teacher
- Mrs Darnell/Miss Hyde Upper Key Stage 2 Leader - Year 5 teachers
- Mrs Rowley - Year 5 teacher
- Mrs Champion - Year 6 teacher and Lower Key Stage 2 Leader
- Mrs Payne - Teaching Assistant for Year 3/4
- Mrs Cahill - Teaching Assistant for Year 3/4/5
- Mrs Longworth -SEND Teaching Assistant and part time TA in Year 3/4
- Mrs Woods - Teaching Assistant for Year 5/6
- Mrs Jones - regular cover supervisor
- Mrs Ewen - Pupil Wellbeing Worker