Key Stage 1
There are three classes in this key stage for children aged 5 – 7 (Birch, Yew and Aspen). This year we have a two Year 1 classes and a Year 2 class.
To prevent the children repeating any work, we have a two year rolling programme of themes. All teachers plan together so that the children get the same opportunities. Individual teachers then differentiate the work within their class to suit the children’s needs.
The Key Stage 1 team consists of
- Mrs Jacobs - Year 1 teacher
- Mrs Pond- Year 1 teacher
- Mrs Alexander - 1:1 support for a Year 1 pupil
- Mrs Lintott - 1:1 support for a Year 1 pupil
- Mrs Evans - 1:1 support for a Year 1 pupil
- Mrs Vickery-Cox - Year 2 teacher and Key Stage Leader
- Mr Vine - Teaching Assistant for Year 1
- Mrs Payne - Teaching Assistant for Year 2
- Mrs Ewen - Pupil Wellbeing Worker